Blog News


Because the real Opiate of the Asses goes by the name "Ego" now. Fuck you.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Ideas

 Warning: The following blog post is me coming up with ideas as they come to me

An idea just struck me, an extremely fast paced math puzzle game, with points based on the amount of time it takes to answer questions.

No, even better:

An interview game, with different endings. You interview someone, and you have to choose the right combination of questions to unlock specialized endings. The main focal point of the game would be the story. Just asking questions is boring, but asking questions to find some dark secret, to pry out a story from a deranged mind. Maybe several characters, different view of the story. Maybe  MURDER story, you decide who's innocent. There would be no "right" ending, its all for you to decide, it would be about the doubt that you did the right choice, the UNCERTAINTY, and the endings would be modified with what questions you ask, and how much of the story you know. This is a huge game, maybe too much for me to handle, I might need help (wink wink Jared), but I love this idea, I'm looking forward to drafting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment