Blog News


Because the real Opiate of the Asses goes by the name "Ego" now. Fuck you.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

This shit needs to fucking stop

It's been a while since I've made a post, and I'm just about pissed off enough to write one.

Today I'm going to do a break down of everything that's wrong with picture:


I am tired of seeing this faggotry on my news feed. Justin Haggard and everyone like him are attention whores, they post unoriginal content for the sole reason of garnering likes and popularity. As proven in the recent Brandon Cyrus business, these people are idiotic hypocrites that don't even post their real faces or names. These are the people that are destroying the internet, aggregating content instead of creating it. I would write a rant on aggregating content but this guy has already done it.

The picture isn't even that fucking funny. The only reason it has so many likes is because Justin has already established himself this brainless fanbase that unconditionally likes every fucking thing he posts. This results in a vicious circle of dipshit reasoning. 

"Oh this guy's page has a lot of pictures that people think are funny, I guess I'll like it."
"Oh this guy posted a picture that isn't too funny, but because I like his page, I'll like this unfunny picture."

and repeat.
This feedback loop, combined with the ignorance and short attention spans of his "fans" has resulted in spammy, unfunny pictures cluttering up my news feed. Here's the problem, I can't even block him or anything because it shows up when any of my facebook friends like it. I can't unfriend them for obvious reasons, so there's no real way of blocking assfucks like these. 


And another thing

This OBEY trend is starting to get out of hand. I've been messing around with a concept in my art and writing called "Obey the Eye". It mostly consists of a surreal image of an eye with OBEY printed beneath it. Personally I think it's a pretty cool idea, and would work great in a book or as a political statement. Then someone pointed out that morons like these are wearing things like this. 

God. Fucking. Dammit.

Now I can't pursue the concept further without being stereotyped as one of these empty-headed sheep. 

Fuck you Justin Haggard, fuck you and all of your mindless "fans". You represent the one true evil in the world; ignorance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment